An editorial note to readers…

note-to-readers-2017

Advertisements
Image | This entry was posted in Civil Unrest. Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to An editorial note to readers…

1. t fassett says:

please dont go

2. niebo says:

Grace and peace to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray He covers you in the shadow of his hand. These have been dark days, and you are a light. Thank you, my friend.

And, between you and me (what the heck, since I don’t know if you will read this or not) . . . if you get a chance, please check out “The Hummingbombers” at amazon. . . .

3. schultz says:

hard good bye but long overdue. Farewell, my friend.

4. Dennis E. says:

Will miss you Alvin. You alerted us to the forthcoming earth and political landscape changes that are occurring.

5. Rodjr says:

Hello Alvin Conway, I wish you goodluck on your retirement 🙂 and i come here almost everyday to check to see what’s happening around the world, even though i don’t say in the comments, i do read them, it also is helpful knowledge too. Alvin Conway, I will miss you and may God bless you and be safe.

6. Rodjr says:

I wanted to add this too. And thank you for everything you’ve done, providing information and all the hard work you have done and i thank you. I wish you well on your retirement, take care brother and God Bless You! 🙂

7. George says:

We love you and wish you all the best!

8. Paolo says:

I wish you the best…and i wont say to you thank for your service….i think i miss you .
    Best regards from italy !

9. Buford Cain says:

Thanks for all your hard work! Very sorry to see you go!

10. James says:

I am sorry to read this, Alvin. I really liked reading this blog and The Extinction Protocol blog. You will be sorely missed!